Lead plate profile:
Lead plate refers to the use of metallic lead rolling plate, in radiation protection industry, lead plate, also known as anti-radiation lead plate, radiation protection lead plate, lead plate also can be used in industrial inspection, acid corrosion resistance, sound insulation, battery, industrial products, etc., of balancing different industry referred to as the inspection insulation protection lead plate, lead plate, lead anode plate, etc.
Lead board specifications:
A sheet made of metal lead.Weight is 11.345 g/cm3
At present, the thickness of the domestic common 0.5-500mm, common specifications for 1000*2000MM, the best domestic machine can be made of the widest 2000MM, the longest 30000MM, the use of 1# electrolytic lead production, the market is also made of recycled lead.The quality is a little worse and the price is slightly different.It is used in acidproof environment construction, medical radiation protection, X-ray, CT room ray protection, weighting, sound insulation and many other aspects, and is a kind of relatively cheap radiation protection material.
Application of lead plate in ray protection industry:
The penetration of x-rays, α, β, γ and neutron rays into the human body will cause ionizing radiation to the human body. If the radiation dose is too high, it will cause great harm to the human body. In order to reduce the radiation damage, various materials that have the effect of blocking rays are used to shield the ray penetration, which is called shielding protection.As a metal with high atomic number, lead plate is a kind of material which has good shielding effect on radiation.
Protective lead plate:
The lead plate used for ray protection is generally within 1-10mm. The lead equivalent or protective equivalent refers to the protective effect that can be achieved by the lead plate with 1mm thickness.Different from the ordinary lead plate, the lead plate used for ray protection requires uniform thickness and no oxidation inclusions and bubbles. If the thickness is not uniform or the lead plate contains bubbles, the effect of blocking X-ray penetration will be greatly reduced.At present, the lead plate produced in our country is generally not more than 1.5m wide, because it is relatively heavy, so the length should not exceed 5M, otherwise it will be difficult to transport.
Medical lead plate:
1, the medical lead plate through cutting, cutting, grinding, perforation and other mechanical processing and bonding, laminating processing, the service life is longer
2. The medical lead plate is made of high quality electrolytic lead, and the fingerprint-free processing technology makes the surface cleaner and brighter, leaving no stains.It’s brand new even after 10 years of use
3, can withstand from 100KV to 300KV radiation, good effect, and can be applied to any medical, technical, research aspects of comprehensive protection, wear-resistant, easy to clean.
Lead plate processing use:
1. Radiation prevention engineering: hospital radiology department decoration, industrial inspection and protection engineering design and construction, lead door lead room lead window frame production, hospital radiology department wall to play the effect of radiation prevention.
2. Counterweight: high proportion, mainly used in stamping factories, mobile phone factories, machinery factories, fisheries, chemical plants play the role of product weighting and counterweight.
3. Electrolytic performance: electroplating factory, electrolytic cell for anode plate, battery anode plate and other materials.
4. Shock-proof: protective lead plate is soft and can operate shock-proof and shock-absorbing materials.
5. Chemical industry: corrosion resistance and acid and alkali, stable chemical performance, acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, mainly used in the chemical industry
Post time: Jan-14-2021